Gourmet coffee house & bakery in downtown Lima, Ohio
Because coffee is more than a drink, it's an experience...
We are a community-oriented gourmet coffee house and cafe, serving premium coffee and made-from-scratch baked goods. We ship our coffee and gourmet gift baskets across the country.
Located at 220 West Market Street (see Directions, below) at the corner of West and Market in Downtown Lima, Ohio,.
For additional information, you may contact us at:
Address: 220 W. Market Street, Lima, Ohio 45801
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 2pm
Saturday | Sunday: closed
Catering available outside of open hours.
Our partner, The Coworking Center, is open 8 am - 6 pm. Guests must be escorted by members.
Free, Convenient Parking Available
Download our Parking Guide: Parking at The Meeting Place on Market
Work For Us
Apply Online via our career portal: Jobs at The Meeting Place on Market
About KaffeeScape® coffee:
KaffeeScape® is our own brand of gourmet Arabica coffee, gathered from premium coffee farms around the world. We source from a variety of different roasters, and give priority to fair trade/fairly traded and organic farms, as well as roasters who work directly with the farmers to enhance the quality of the coffee beans.
Free Wireless Internet Access
While you're in the restaurant, use your laptop and your wireless card to access free internet access through WCOIL wireless internet. Ask any member of our staff for the password.
We are located in downtown Lima at the corner for Market and West streets, just a block from the Civic Center.
220 West Market Street, Lima, OH 45801
- Anonymous Customer: "The cheddar, cheese & turkey sandwich with apple slices is absolutely delicious. Thank you so much!"
- Crystal: “ Thank you for having the best coffees and such in Lima and a killer menu!”
- Laura: “ I get to work feeling very stressed out and I take a bite of this muffin and I have to tell you it was the absolute BEST MUFFIN I have EVER had!!! I will certainly be back and the money is worth the wonderfully rich taste of your food. I am anxious to try more items from your menu.”
- Joyce: “ Continue to be VERY pleased with the Meeting Place...location, menu, entertainment, etc. You are a true asset to the community.”
- Marilyn: “ I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR RESTAURANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAVE BROUGHT YOU MANY NEW CUSTOMERS. THE FOOD IS WONDERFUL BUT MOSTLY IT'S THE ATMOSPHERE (ALL EXCEPT THE ORANGE WALL) LOL IT FEELS SO HOMEY THERE. ONCE WHEN YOU WERE VERY BUSY AT NOON AND I WAS WAITING ON SOMEONE TO ARRIVE I JUST WENT AHEAD AND POURED MY COFFEE AND WAITED THEN PAID WHEN I ORDERED MY FOOD. I FELT COMFORTABLE DOING THIS. LOVE IT !!!”