Coworking Space in Lima, Ohio
Join our first set of beta members for our coworking space, located in the heart of our region, downtown Lima, Ohio! Starting April 1st, 2018, we are offering coworking memberships. Share our space and enjoy amenities while you work.
Beta membership coworking amenities include:
- Access to our private working rooms, including a conference room, during our open hours (Monday - Friday, 7 am - 7 pm, Saturday, 8 am - 4 pm)
- Free off-street parking
- Free wi-fi
- Unlimited coffee, water, hot tea, iced tea
- Ability to reserve a conference room for up to 4 hours per month (additional hours can be purchased at $20 / hour)
- For beta members only... promotion on our web site by listing your business on our web site as long as you are a member
- Ability to reserve your own desk with locked cabinet (for an additional fee)
- Best of all... a space where you can work comfortably, network when desired, and look forward to going to work every day!
This co-working space is just the beginning! We plan to remodel our second floor to open up more than 6000 more square feet of entrepreneurial incubation and co-working space, including dedicated desks and private offices. Interested in investing? Please contact us and we'll put you in touch with our CEO.
Everything new is not innovation. Innovation must earn its keep. Innovation must be socially desirable, economically viable, and technologically feasible. Innovation usually requires a group effort. Innovation comes in many forms, including structures & processes; products and services; or delivery channels & customer engagement (Larry Keeley, Ten Types of Innovation).