Join our first set of beta members for our co-working space, located in the heart of our region, downtown Lima, Ohio! Starting April 1st, 2018, we are offering co-working memberships. Share our space and enjoy amenities while you work.
Beta membership co-working amenities include:
- Access to our private working rooms, including a conference room, during our open hours (Monday - Friday, 7 am - 7 pm, Saturday, 8 am - 4 pm)
- Free off-street parking
- Free wi-fi
- Unlimited coffee, water, hot tea, iced tea
- Ability to reserve a conference room for up to 2 hours per month (additional hours can be purchased at $15 / hour)
- For beta members only... promotion on our web site by listing your business on our web site as long as you are a member
- Best of all... a space where you can work comfortably, network when desired, and look forward to going to work every day!
Beta membership is only $50 / month. To become a beta member, fill out our short application and someone will get back with you: Beta Member Co-Working Application
This co-working space is just the beginning! We plan to remodel our second floor to open up more than 6000 more square feet of entrepreneurial incubation and co-working space, including dedicated desks and private offices. Interested in investing? Please contact us and we'll put you in touch with our CEO.
Everything new is not innovation. Innovation must earn its keep. Innovation must be socially desirable, economically viable, and technologically feasible. Innovation usually requires a group effort. Innovation comes in many forms, including structures & processes; products and services; or delivery channels & customer engagement (Larry Keeley, Ten Types of Innovation).